Spray Foam Extinguisher
Spray Foam Fire Extinguishers are a lighter-weight foam based extinguisher that quickly and forcefully deals with flammable liquid fires such as petrol and paraffin. The foam acts as a seal over the original surface once extinguished, ensuring no further re-ignition. Foam based fire extinguishers also work well against solid based fires, such as wood, plastic, etc.
This type of extinguisher is appropriate for multi-risk usage.
- Squeeze grip functionality
- Finish corrosion resistant
- Polyethylene internal lining
- Sturdy protective plastic base
- Comes with bracket
- Both 6L & 9L models have respectively passed the 35kv conductivity discharge test
Cream label • Suitable for Class A and Class B fires .
If you're unsure a spray foam extinguisher is right for you, see our fire extinguisher colour code guide for more information.